Carrie Watson MSW, RSW
Counselling • Therapy • Eating Disorders Treatment
Carrie Watson provides counselling and therapy for individuals, couples, and families. She is skilled in the treatment of eating disorders and related issues including body image, self-esteem, trauma, depression, anxiety, and relationships.
- Counselling/Therapy for individuals, couples, and families
- Counselling/Therapy for eating disorders, disordered eating, body image, and self-esteem issues
- Counselling and Education for families of individuals with eating disorders
- Counselling/Therapy for trauma, depression, anxiety, stress management, and relationship issues
- Workshops and presentations for agencies and the general public (call or email for details)